Jack N' Jill - Baby Wash Fragrance Free - 300ml
Jack N' Jill Kids Baby Wash was created with one thing in mind - to be the safest, gentlest way to care for your baby's skin, right from the start. Baby skin is naturally perfect, precious and sensitive from the moment of birth.
In the first weeks, months and years a baby’s skin is exposed to many germs and contaminants from the environment, so bathing becomes a vital ritual in the cleansing of all children.
- Dermatologically tested & Hypoallergenic
- Suitable for the most sensitive skin
- Free from soap, colour, PG (propylene glycol), lanolin & synthetic fragrances
- Recycled bottle
- Vegan & PETA Approved
- Made in Australia
Jack N’ Jill Baby Wash is designed for this special time in life when it is so important to only expose the skin to dermatologically tested, natural and gentle products. Because of this, our baby wash is suitable for anyone, young or old, wanting to use a cleansing wash that they can trust to not aggravate newborn, troubled or sensitive skin.
We have made our Baby Wash naturally unscented to make it as mild and gentle as possible for the most sensitive of skins. It is hydrating and nourishing due in part to the inclusion of Quinoa Seed Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract and Pro Vitamin B5.
Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Gluconolactone, Xanthan Gum, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate.
- Helps prevent dry skin as it contains important minerals like calcium, iron and phosphorus.
- Provides elasticity & builds connective tissue in the skin due to its high levels of Vitamin B2.
- Contains essential amino acids which act as natural strengtheners, protect the hair and promote hair growth.
- Derived from a Chilean Native Tree.
- Soap Bark is used as a natural soap and cleanser.
- Contains antioxidants as well as providing anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Acts as a natural foaming agent as an alternative to SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphates).